Redfish is a nice firm fish that you can easily use in various dishes. Because a varied diet is important, we strongly support the use of more fish in the daily meals. That it does not necessarily have to be difficult or take a long time to make this dish is a fact.
With the recipe below, we want to inspire you to put a delicious meal on the table in almost no time.
Baked redfish fillet with risotto and asparagus
- 2 redfish fillets
- 250 gr risotto rice
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1.25 liters water
- 2 cubes vegetable stock
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 60 gr parmesan cheese
- 1 pack asparagus tips
- Provencal spice mix
- Chop the mushrooms finely.
- Put the water in a saucepan with the stock cubes and mushrooms and bring this to a boil.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some olive oil.
- Chop the shallots and add them to the skillet. Also press the garlic cloves in the pan.
- Fry the onions until they are golden brown.
- Add the risotto to the skillet and fry it for a minute with the shallots.
- Continuously add a ladleful of the stock to the risotto and let the risotto absorb the liquid over a low heat. When all the liquid has been absorbed by the risotto, add some stock again.
- Brush the redfish fillets with some olive oil and sprinkle them with some Provencal herbs.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil and fry the fillets for 7-10 minutes.
- Bake the asparagus tips in another pan. These are cooked in about 6 minutes.
- Finally, grate the parmesan cheese through the risotto for a nice creamy taste.