This dish is super simple. Easy to prepare and ready in 10 minutes. It is also very delicious as a side dish on the table. We added spicy smoked paprika powder for a nice spicy edge to the shrimp.
Spicy shrimps from the grill
- 30 shrimps
- 500 ml oil
- 8 cloves garlic crushed
- smoked paprika powder hot
- lemon cut in four
- Prepare the barbecue and maintain a working temperature of 200℃.
- Heat a cast iron pan on the grill. Don’t have one? Then you can also heat an oven dish.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Add the shrimp. Add the garlic and paprika powder and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Let it simmer for about 7 minutes. Meanwhile, cut the lemon in four.
- Remove the pan from the barbecue and squeeze a quarter of the lemon on top of the shrimp.