Because there are not so many vegetables in the recipes yet, we will vary this a bit more. Roasted fennel from the oven.
You can go in any direction with fennel. In this recipe, we cut it into thin slices and sprinkle it with white wine and orange juice. A very tasty and super nice side dish.
Roasted fennel with orange and white wine
- 3 fennel bulbs cut into thin slices
- 40 ml white wine
- 1 orange zest and juice
- black pepper
- olive oil
- Mix the white wine with the zest and juice of one orange in a small bowl.
- Wash the fennel bulbs and cut them into thin slices. To do this, first remove the stems and cut a small piece from the bottom. Then place the slices on baking paper on a grid or baking tray.
- Drizzle the slices with the wine and orange mixture. Sprinkle some salt and pepper and finally drizzle with some olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C and place and roast the fennel for 30 minutes.