Are you looking for a nice, tasty and healthy side dish? Then you should definitely prepare these celeriac fries. Besides being very delicious, they are healthy as well. Here you can read how to make these delicious celeriac fries in a few simple steps.
This way you can also avoid potato products more often. Don’t feel like making healthy fries with unhealthy mayonnaise? Then grab some yoghurt, squeeze a clove of garlic into it and add some finely chopped mint. Then you have a delicious fresh sauce with these healthy fries!
Oven-Baked Celeriac Fries
- celeriac 1 celeriac is enough for 2 people
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp funghi trifolati herbs
- olive oil
- Cut the celeriac into slices about 1-2 cm thick. Then cut strips 2 cm wide.
- Place a pan with water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the strips for about 2 minutes and then drain them in a colander.
- Preheat the oven at 225 degrees Celsius.
- Place the celeriac strips in a bowl and add two crushed garlic cloves, the Jonnie Boer herbs, a good dash of olive oil and some salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Grab a baking tray and spread the celeriac on it.
- Put the celeriac in the oven for 20 minutes at 225 degrees.
- Then set the oven to grill and grill the celeriac for about 10 minutes until they are nice and crispy. Turn the celeriac occasionally to ensure that all sides get nice and crispy.